Are your registrations up to date?
26th August 2022
Don’t forget to keep up to date with your registrations.
It is becoming increasingly apparent with the increased threats from TB and such that the value of a pedigree registration and classification should not be overlooked. If it has been some time since you registered any animals with us, please contact the office when we can discuss the best way forward to bring your herd up to date.
The office staff will of course deal with any problems that occur, but if your records are accurate and up to date, Telereg is quick and easy.
Click here for more information on the registration process.
COST OF REGISTERING FEMALES VIA TELEREG/WEBREG (EFFECTIVE FROM 1ST JANUARY 2022)
- Females registered under 3 months old £11.20
- Females registered between 3 months and 12 months £12.80
- Any female over 12 months £24.80
COST OF REGISTERING FEMALES VIA OFFICE (EFFECTIVE FROM 1ST JANUARY 2022)
- Females registered under 3 months old £13.20
- Females registered between 3 months and 12 months £14.80
- Any female over 12 months £26.80
COST OF REGISTERING MALES (EFFECTIVE FROM 1ST JANUARY 2022)
- 0-60 days £12.50 with a free Genomic test for the animal (test chargeable if the parent average PLI is under £150)
- 61-180 days £25
- 181-365 days £50
- 366 days & over £200