Why Choose An Ayrshire?
8th February 2017
The Ayshire breed has the ability to adapt to any system, be it high input or low input. For further information, please click on the link below.
Here are ten advantages of using an Ayrshire:
- Excellent functional type.
- Efficient forage conversion.
- Aggressive grazing ability.
- Excellent mobility.
- Superb udders built to last.
- Dairy character with strength.
- Reduced veterinary costs.
- Freedom from disease and infection.
- High fertility and easy calving.
- High longevity.